Before it becomes a powder, hemp actually comes from hemp seeds which are incredibly nutritious. Hemp seeds contain over 30% fat. But don’t worry, it’s the good kind of fat!
Hemp seeds contains omega-6 fatty acids and omega-3 fatty acids. These two fatty acids are “essential fatty acids” — the body cannot produce them, so we must get them from food.
Hemp seeds are also packed with important nutrition's, such as vitamin E, fiber, potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron and zinc.
What are Hemp Protein Benefits?
- HEMP PROTEIN BENEFIT #1 - It's a complete protein.
- HEMP PROTEIN BENEFIT #2 - It's builds & repairs muscles.
- HEMP PROTEIN BENEFIT #3 - It might reduce your risk of heart disease.
- HEMP PROTEIN BENEFIT #4 - Improves digestion & cleanses the colon.
- HEMP PROTEIN BENEFIT #5 - It fights sugar cravings.